Century 21 Hudson Realtors is a family owned and locally operated woman owned business. Candy Hudson, Broker/Owner began her career with Century 21 in 1983. Candy was consistently one of her office’s top producing agents. In 1987, Candy obtained her Brokers license. In January of 2012, Candy and Randy Hudson transitioned to owners of the company. The Hudson family has been instrumental in executing a founding philosophy of providing the highest level of integrity, professionalism and client satisfaction. Over the decades we have continued the pursuit of this strategic vision.
In 1991 Randy Hudson joined the Century 21 team. Shortly thereafter, Randy and Candy’s two children Daniel and Lori joined the family business. Century 21 Hudson currently has 20 professional top-rated Realtors. Today and in the future, we are committed to working together to provide local community support with a reputation built around dedicated family values.
- An experienced group of professional knowledgeable Realtors
- Century 21 Hudson creates a strong partnership between its clients, Realtors & company
- We are a “Women Owned Business”
- We support many local community charities, schools & organizations
- We use innovative marketing strategies and a strong internet technology platform